Kicking back in your own personal sauna is an amazingly relaxing experience. As all the built-up tension fades away, you’ll feel both revived and reinvigorated. Not only is there a certain therapeutic value in sauna baths, but they’re also known for their health benefits – including their ability to cleanse the skin, flush toxins, boost the immune system, aid with weight loss, and even induce a deeper and more satisfying sleep. With the Heat Wave 3 Person Corner Infrared Sauna, you’ll be able to enjoy all these benefits right from the comfort of your own home.
“How Good is the Sauna?”
If you’re wondering whether or not this is the best infrared sauna on the market – it is certainly right up there. With an exterior of solid Hemlock wood, it has a natural and luxurious look to it that feels solid. The interior of the sauna features 3 backrests along with numerous other bells and whistles that are designed to ensure that you get the experience that you’re looking for.
Capable of reaching temperatures of up to 141 F, it normally takes a half hour or so for this corner infrared sauna to heat up. The LED control panels are conveniently located on both the interior and exterior, and will allow you to adjust the settings according to your preference. Some of the other extras such as the towel and magazine racks, stereo and CD player (with auxiliary input for a MP3 player), color mood lights, and so on will also come in handy.
- Features 7 carbon heaters (2 each on the back walls, 2 on the front of the bench and 1 on the floor) to quickly and evenly circulate heat throughout the entire sauna
- Audio system performs notably well, and hooking it up to an MP3 player with the auxiliary port is easy
- Includes an oxygen ionizer that will help to keep the air clean and fresh while you’re in the sauna
- Fully supports chromo therapy with a 7 color lighting system that can be set to emit a steady color or alternate depending on your preference
- Easy to assemble and feels solid once it is set up
- Although billed as a ‘3 person corner sauna’, it may feel cramped trying to fit 3 people into the space available
- Some people report that it takes longer to heat up to its maximum supported temperature
Overall this sauna is definitely a great corner infrared sauna, capable of offering a relaxing and comfortable experience that you can tweak and adjust as you see fit. As with any corner sauna of this size it does struggle a bit to fit 3 people, but if you’re looking to fit 3 people into a sauna comfortably then you may want to look into getting 4 person corner sauna instead. Apart from that, this sauna should help you to relax, unwind and detox right in your own home and soon enough you’ll undoubtedly wonder how you ever managed without it.